Orientation will include discussing and demonstrating job responsibilities for all positions. Some of the duties listed below are things that volunteers should expect to help out with. All positions could use assistance copying and shredding.
CHILD ADVOCATE ASSISTANT
- Parent Surveys – Help copy, highlight, print and mail out referral.
- Parent Resources – Would be responsible for making copies and keeping the resources stocked up in team rooms.
- Scanning case work-ups to hard drive.
- Maintaining and updating brochures in the team rooms.
FORENSIC INTERVIEWER ASSISTANT
- Conduct purposeful play and being with child during an appointment.
- Stocking observation rooms and team room for Forensic Interviewers.
- Organizing & clean observation room (A).
- Printing off charts for court.
- Organize and take out shred/recycle at staff desks.
- Prepping charts and paperwork, making charts and copies.
- Cleaning/organizing toys in waiting area.
- Clean MDT rooms and observation rooms.
- Stocking blankets and snacks.
- Stocking family bathrooms.
- Sanitizing ALL toys and bathrooms for following week.
- Assisting with annual fundraiser prep.
- Database (Raiser’s Edge) entry.
- Writing In-Kind letters to donors.
- Becoming a Virtual Volunteer.
- Handyman work – help us with special building projects.
- In-Kind Donations – help us keep our in-kind donations organized in the basement by taking inventory, re-arranging items, labeling, etc.
- Stocking supplies.
- Overflow supplies in MDT room.
- Deep clean exam rooms.
- Sewing/repairing medical gowns.
- Entering Surveys.